Mobile Extraction Equipment
Sequoia Environmental Remediation Inc. currently offers self contained and fully portable extraction systems for remediation pilot testing events, emergency response actions, and for rental on short term remediation projects from 4 hours to several weeks if required.
System Features include:
- Portable - trailer or skid mount systems
- Propane or diesel power
- Custom high capacity inlet separation vessels
- Dual phase (Multi-phase) or Vapor extraction pilot capacity over a wide range of vacuum and flow conditions
- Self contained systems - no on-site utilities required
- Small system footprint
- Tanks, oil water separators, and groundwater treatment options as required
- Quick set up time for basic pilot tests
- Custom pilot testing wellheads - vacuum and groundwater levels
- NEW! - Wireless WEB based vacuum monitoring - monitor the pilot test from your office!
Sequoia Environmental Remediation Inc. offers a full range of pilot testing services to complement our mobile systems. From single technician equipment drop off and operation in conjunction with the consultant, through full service turnkey testing services including equipment operation, data collection, analysis and reporting.
Sequoia's experienced professional geologists, engineers and technicians, who have completed hundreds of vapor extraction and multi-phase extraction tests throughout Canada and the United States, can provide you with the comprehensive results that you need, to exceed your clients requirements.
Compact propane or Diesel powered VES and Sparge systems.