Level transmitter submersible to 900 feet of water with RS485 and choice of 4-20mA, 5VDC, 10VDC or SDI-12 ouput.
The Keller Acculevel submersible level transmitter incorporates microprocessor-controlled signal conditioning to provide outstanding accuracy over temperature. The ability of the Acculevel to provide sustained performance over a wide range of operating conditions makes it ideally suited to environmental monitoring applications such as surface water, streams, and reservoirs. The RS485 connection allows users to retrieve both level and temperature data, interface with a PC, and rescale the analog output from 10% to 110% of the basic range (converter cable and Keller software required).
The most recent model is the serial digital interface version, the Acculevel SDI. It combines two industry standard digital communication protocols (SDI-12 & RS485) and is suited for environmental monitoring applications using existing SDI-12 monitoring equipment. The Acculevel SDI is great for remote applications that require battery-powered operation with minimal current draw and networking multiple sensors to a data recorder.
The Acculevel transmitter with PE jacket is approved to NSF 61 and NSF 372 standards for water quality. Models equipped with 4-20mA or SDI-12 output include guaranteed lightning protection at no additional cost. This internal circuit provides a lifetime warranty against damage from voltage surge, making it perfect for installation in areas prone to chronic damage due to transients caused by lightning.
– Non-linearity, hysteresis, & non-repeatability accuracy
– ±0.1% (±0.05% optional) FS Static (25°C)
– ±0.25% (±0.1% optional) FS Total Error Band
– SDI version includes higher accuracy ±0.1% FS TEB
– NSF 61 and NSF 372 certifications (PE jacket only)
– 4-20mA & SDI-12 include lightning protection
– Lifetime warranty against voltage surges
– Ranges available from 0 to 3 up to 900ftWC
– 316L stainless steel construction (Titanium optional)
– -10 to 80ºC compensated temperature
– IP68 environmental protection
– 2yr warranty covers defects in materials & workmanship
– Built in the USA (ARRA Section 1605 Compliant)
– CE certified
**Please contact us for assistance ordering this part and accessories**